Centaflex K 100-SAE10 _ CF-K-100-SAE10 flange
FOR CONNECTION OF DIESEL ENGINES WITH FLANGE MOUNTED HYDRAULIC PUMPS AND SPLITTER GEARS.
The CENTA CENTAFLEX-K couplings/flanges are torsionally very stiff, enabling drives of hydraulic pumps and similar equipment having low mass of inertia to operate below the critical speeds by moving these above the operating speed range thus providing a drive free of harmful resonances.
Important areas of application – Hydrostatic construction drives:
- Vibratory rollers
- Concrete mixers
- Concrete pumps
- Road finishers
- Rail vehicles
- Agricultural machine
- Small compressors.
Salient Features and advantages:
- Compact, light, robust, safe in operation, long service life
- Oil resistant and suitable for temperatures of -40° to +150°C
- High torsional stiffness-allowing operation below critical speed without resonances
- Service-free combination of steel with highly shock resistant, temperature stabilized special Polyamid
- Short mounting length, easy assembly since it can be plugged in axially
- Various series for standardized SAE-flywheels and non standard flywheels
- Low priced and available from stock
Misalignment: As the coupling is torsionally very stiff, it is also very stiff in radial direction. It is suitable for accurately aligned drives only, i.e. flange mounted. The coupling is able to compensate the small radial and angular misalignments, that must normally be expected on flange mounted drives. In an axial direction the hub can move freely and be located a few mm from the ideal axial position, i.e. protude out of the flange, without any disadvantage